Sunday, January 9, 2011

Flashback/Flashforward and clearing up some RUMORS

Flashback about one month

click on pictures to enlarge

click on pictures to enlarge

Flashforward to today

The NS I refer to in this post is Nancy Sewell who was discussed here Exposing VILE spew and here Exposing VILE spew- Part 2 The TRUTH about the Kaine Lies blog

The person I'm referring to HERE:
"she shouldnt have gone after people who were actually hurting- like Kaine- like Desiree- like Tony- like TJ to spread her hateful spew- going after TJ trying to convince him that DS is being treated so poorly in KYRON's NAME was too much. it was the final straw for me. liars suck no matter the lie or why but to willfully go after people to lie and manipulate AGAINST an INNOCENT child is beyond the pale for me. Kyron will get his justice- it doesnt matter who tries to intervene or interject 

I couldnt sleep at night if I'd done anything like this and I dont understand why anyone would- he is a child they are adults- who needs the support here? I know she knows who needed the support because if she didnt she wouldnt be backpedaling on what her true intentions and actions were. she knew she was wrong and she still tried to keep playing and lying and even went so far as to try to pull others into her BS game for her OWN entertainment- people who were actually hurting for real"



is Cindy Butcher-Smalley and ALL of her aliases. I wont bother linking the blogs from here that refer to her as she is in almost every blog on this site.

As far as where I post: I have only posted on Facebook and SoCal's forums:

NONE of the pages I post on are mine- I have nothing to do with them besides posting occasionally. Saying that I run these pages or own these pages is ridiculous- I did administrate the ATHSP for a short time. I no longer admin there now that I have this blog- not enough time. Anyone who says I'm posting anywhere else or using other names to post is either MISTAKEN or LYING. If you dont like the blog- dont click the link!

These are my usernames:



Link to SoCal's Forum


JUSTICE FOR KYRON 

No comments:

Post a Comment