Tuesday, January 4, 2011

There's a reason that honesty is ALWAYS the best policy.

I NEVER ASKED YOU TO AGREE TO ANY SUCH F-ING THING AS A MATTER OF FACT I TOLD YOU I DIDNT WANT YOU TO LIE ABOUT ANYTHING (refer to the first Private Message you sent me to refresh your memory-just click on the link Photoshop? REALLY? The Truth about Lying) LIAR!!! 

You came to me- I told you to leave me alone unless you were going to stop LYING and PLAYING GAMES and do the right thing by Kyron and his family. 

You never did no matter what proof I offered you or how many chances I gave you. 

I TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE PROOF- for the record LE HAS it ALL. They've had it all from the moment I did.

You wouldnt have to wonder how much and what all I have if you werent so busy LYING and TRYING TO COVER YOUR TRACKS- ONE HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU? 

At least ONE of our MANY differences- I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. HMMM SEEMS LIKE YOU MIGHT HAVE MORE THAT LE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING?
  
"without implicating anything or anyone" 


What further information might you have to offer investigators, Cindy? Maybe its time to share it, hmmm? We dont want Houze and "JJ" to have it all-DO WE, Cindy?


PS I promised that I would NOT out you if you did the right thing- you made the wrong choice by trying to play everyone else and continuing to lie and play games I did PRECISELY what I said I would do. You, on the other hand did NOTHING you PROMISED to do FOR KYRON.


LET THE LIGHT SHINE IN FOR KYRON!!! He and his family deserve it!!!

1 comment: