Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Setting the record straight since Cindy B(ullshit)-S(preader) wont

angelforkatrina,

"I happen to know Cindy very well and have for many years and you've got the wrong Cindy"


I dont have the wrong Cindy- I am telling the TRUTH and Cindy is LYING- its really that cut and dry. Here is her profile and a PM she sent ME before and after- notice the name change and her new profile picture?

Before:

After:


SAME CINDY- SAME URLS- I have to be careful about that and double check everything I post. See, I have to make sure I stick to the facts- telling the truth is NOT defamation or libel. 

Ask Cindy she'll tell you that too.
You need to talk to her and MAKE her tell you the TRUTH OR dont click on this link if you dont want the TRUTH about your so called "friend" whom you profess to "know very well for many years."



"If anyone has outted Terri honey, it is YOU, MB."




My name isnt MB. My name is Chana. I've said that before- I didnt get the information about your so called "friend" whom you profess to "know very well for many years" and her antics from MB. In fact, I never had contact with MB until after she read my blog and saw how Cindy BS was playing your side too. 



"About JJ, be sure to mention how Marybeth drove up to Philly to pick up a package sent to her from this JJ person. It was to include many photos and private information to help TH's defense."


Too late she already let me in on all of that- and she's already announced that  she's going to blog about it 


("Next comes the infamous JJ, a person who only identified themselves as Jennifer Jameson who worked for Attorney Houze." link to blog Still up to old tricks


you people apparently dont realize how far she's willing to go to make her part in this injustice against Kyron right. 


Pay attention you might learn something about being an adult and righting your wrongs.


ADDITIONALLY,


I truly dont care why MB decided to speak up- FOR KYRON- I only care that she DID speak up and speak out FOR KYRON and his family. 

Your so called "friend" whom you profess to "know very well for many years" had her opportunity and she decided to lie and hurt people as much as she could to save her own ass- she continues to do it to this day- OPEN YOUR EYES. 

I wouldnt still be blogging if she would shut up and go away- she doesnt stop- she continues to lie and play games for her own benefit off the back of KYRON and other missing children.



"We all know where most of these botched statements were derived from, because we were there too. FB Pm's ring a little bell, sweetheart?"



My name isnt MB. My name is Chana but of the 6 screen shots I got from MB (shown below) which statements are "botched?" I will be happy to post your version of the story- dont forget I was the one on the other side talking to Cindy BS at the time this was happening- because she came to ME (not the other way around)- and so was TJ- these screen shots seem to be in line with the way Cindy BS was trying to play us too. 

I will thank you for also verifying that you were there amongst the others for the private "VIP" PMs- so you need to protect yourself by deflecting onto others who were involved. 

SS from MB:



***edited to address the Philly package 

2 comments:

  1. Just FYI: MB didn't make up any PMs that were posted and didn't even know about your blog until I told her about it. I was on many of those PMs, or mutual PMs between CBS, MB and others. The photo of DeDe and CBS was posted on the Anti Terri Horman Page -- it freaked me out. I sent a link to it to MB (and a few others) and she flipped out because she couldn't believe it had been leaked.

    I don't know why I give a shit anymore, but I will stand up for MB because she's taken a lot of heat for stuff she didn't do or wasn't involved in (other former THSPers have, as well). She didn't leak anything, as far as I know -- and I think she would have told me if she did. I don't know who did, I have suspicions (which I think are correct), but honestly -- I don't care, because what I have seen posted is true -- based on what I saw with my own eyes.

    I left this crap behind months ago because I suspected CBS was a "case whore" and was purposely inserting herself into the case. Stuff was being leaked and I suspected she had told anyone who would listen. I didn't want any part of it. I stood for Terri's rights and wanted Kyron FOUND. MB wanted Kyron FOUND. Kyron is the only thing that truly mattered - then and now. But no one needs to throw MB under the bus. MB didn't even know about your blog until I told her about it.

    CBS had told us about the conference/vigil and asked if any of us wanted to attend. I had no idea that she'd actually show up, but in retrospect it doesn't surprise me one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually 100% accurate...
    I had no idea this blog even existed until I was sent a link for it and have never visited the anti page on facebook because I just wanted out of the whole thing.

    I tried to ignore the million PMs from Cindy that I would get every day asking for help or what to do because Chana was going to expose her. My response would always be.. "well just ignore them" or "don't go to the anti page if it's going to piss you off" which Cindy makes perfectly clear in one of her messages to Chana that she won't ignore it because she "thinks for herself"
    I also tried to ignore the accusations of being Chana.. but the day I found out that Cindy was stabbing us all in the back and that she totally screwed Dede over, then tried to justify it... that was enough. You are all entitled to your opinions about Dede and I will stand firm on mine and not try to change your minds...
    I see how everyone wants the truth and that's totally understandable.. but what Cindy did was totally disgusting. No, WHY she did it was disgusting. She didn't do it for Kyron.. she did it for herself. She brought this all on herself and I can tell you first hand.. Chana is NOT here to play games or to have fun "outing" people. She's not the bitch that people are making her out to be. She's not making this blog to win the pissing match or to get even with anyone... She's 100% here for Kyron and the truth only. THAT is her ONLY motive.

    ReplyDelete