Friday, January 21, 2011

Its ALL about Kyron- a recap while the next blog is prepared

Chana has gotten a lot of emails asking how to get to the older blogs on here...there are 2 ways that I know of:

Step 1: On the blog home page look under the list of followers to the Blog Archive box:

click on picture to enlarge

Step 2: In the Blog Archive box click on the title of the blog you want to read (the title is the link to the blog)

click on picture to enlarge

To open the older blogs (the months collapse when the new month begins so you will need to expand them to see the blog titles)

Step 1: Expanding the year to see the months (notice the number next to the name of the year shows you how many blogs are available for that year)

click on picture to enlarge

Step 2: Expanding the months to see the blog titles  (notice the number next to the name of the month shows you how many blogs are available for that month)

click on picture to enlarge

Step 3: Fully Expanded! Now click on the link of the blog you want to read.

click on picture to enlarge

The 2nd way I know of is at the bottom of each blog under the post comment section there is a Newer Post button (which will take you to the previous post), a Home button (which will take you back to the home page), and an Older Post button (which will take you to the next post):

 click on picture to enlarge

I have taken the liberty to link all of the blogs up to this date on this blog by special request simply click on the blog titles...they are all clickable links:

December 31, 2010

Ask and YE SHALL RECEIVE!


Happy New Year


Kyron

January 1, 2011




January 2, 2011






January 3, 2011


January 4, 2011




January 5, 2011



January 6, 2011


January 7, 2011





January 8, 2011



January 9, 2011


January 11, 2011


January 15, 2011


January 16, 2011


January 17, 2011


January 18, 2011





January 19, 2011



January 20, 2011




this is one of two blogs I was supposed to do today for Chana...unfortunately I didnt anticipate having to link all of the older blogs...by request of an elderly reader...I am not very good at this blogging thing so, it took me over 2 hours to do it...I was only planning on putting up the screen shots which would have taken me a few minutes...so, I will post the other blog I promised to do today either tonight or tomorrow (sorry Chana...I am not as experienced at this as you are...) I accidentally turned some of the links lime green too and I cant figure out how to undo it when I try to set them to the default color they dont show up on the blog...so I turned the rest to lime green too to make them all uniform...I am sorry about how obnoxious they look...but they do work...and it was for a good cause :)

Chana expects to be back to her usual lovely blogging self next week...thank goodness...she has been missed!



No comments:

Post a Comment