Thursday, January 20, 2011

For everybody Cindy is still feeding her bullshit-

Quit sending me messages telling me what a hero for Kyron Cindy is. I will NOT publish the comments you people send trying to sell that brand of BULLSHIT- I know better- I've WITNESSED IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES. This blog is to EXPOSE the lies and games she tells and plays off the back of little Kyron- we tell it like it is here. No phony baloney pretend ANYTHING.

This blog shows what a victimizer of Kyron and his family she's been and continues to be. She is NOT THE VICTIM. NOTHING on this blog has been created in Photoshop regardless of her claims they are ALL screen shots MANY of them supplied BY Cindy HERSELF. What you REALLY need to do is put a stop to her BULLSHIT- take away her phone and internet.

Cindy here is a screen shot of ONE OF MANY emails you sent me with screenshots of DeDe Spicher's comments- are you going to set your friends and family straight yet? They dont deserve to be made fools of by sticking up for you and being USED by you so that you can continue spreading your LIES. 
click on pictures to see full screen

Remember saying ALL of THIS? I do, in fact, I have the screen shots to refresh your failing memory. Maybe now you can tell your friends and family and LAW ENFORCEMENT the TRUTH FOR KYRON and end this BULLSHIT!

Remember THIS?
QUIT TRYING TO BLAME YOUR SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSE CINDY- you cant blame it ALL on someone else CAN YOU? What next- EVERYBODY is out to get Cindy? STOP LYING AND PLAYING GAMES OFF OF KYRON's BACK- LEARN YOUR LESSON AND WALK AWAY- YOU ARENT GETTING AWAY WITH ANYTHING

Remember THIS?
Remember when I said THIS?
I meant it. From the bottom of my very heart. 


You should have paid attention to what I was saying- can you hear me now? Do you understand yet?


You should have listened instead of whining to everybody about me having the copies of the PMs and emails I TOLD YOU I HAD and you admitted to your friends that you KNEW I had.

YOU MISTOOK MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS- YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE YOU BLEW IT. YOU ARE STILL PLAYING GAMES OFF OF KYRON's BACK!!! YOU MUST STOP CINDY- I WONT STOP EXPOSING YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING UNTIL YOU DO RIGHT BY KYRON.
Its ALL about Kyron for me.

Make Kyron YOUR PRIORITY and stop spreading your lies and playing your games and I will go away- for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment