Monday, January 24, 2011

A little levity about a dark subject

This screen shot is of the purpose statement of one of the most vile hate filled sites- this site's purpose is strictly to mock Kyron and his parents- specifically his suffering father

click on pictures to enlarge

 one of the main posters on this site, Teresa Kao AKA Emily Rose, actually had the nerve to say that she isnt even sure that Kyron is a real little boy but only a hologram created for drama- it really is vile to mock a family in so much pain. 


Teresa Kao is the person who has already written one book off of Kyron's back and is currently working on another.
Emily Rose is one of her admitted alter egos for Facebook posting. This was a post she made referring to her book on the same site- the "haters" she refers to are Kyron supporters


notice that Nancy Sewell AKA Sally Salamander is promoting her vile spew too (read more about Nancy Sewell and vile spew here: Exposing VILE spew and here: Exposing VILE spew- Part 2 the TRUTH about the Kaine's Lies blog )




This is a screen shot of a post referring to this blog that was made by a Kyron supporter- this post was (unfortunately) deleted earlier today- its a very heavily censored site but it lasted up there for 5 days I was laughing every time I saw it 




This screen shot is a post referring to this blog also made by a Kyron supporter that only lasted 30 minutes but it made me laugh so hard I'm still thinking about framing it for when I need a good laugh during this dark time.  



This is from a message I got from Misty- it made me laugh so hard I cried.



Most of what makes these so funny to me is that the members of this site are the main people being outed on my blog and they are NOT happy about it- I get a kick out of seeing some truths posted on their page- even though the truth doesnt last long there. 

edited to add this screen shot- I was wrong and I ALWAYS admit when I'm wrong- and apologize. The comment made by Stacey linking to this blog: Why don't you tell us how you really feel! is still on their page LMAO I just didnt see it!

click on picture to enlarge

1 comment:

  1. that was amazing, truely, miss chana, kudos girl : ) we love ya. glad to help when ever i can. JUSTICE FOR KYRON AND HIS FAMILY : )

    ReplyDelete