Sunday, January 23, 2011

A profile for each personality?

While KHRS is on the topic of multiple personality & profile syndrome... I feel inspired to blog again.

I've been accused of being this person.. or that person.. being Chana.. now apparently Mike Barber. I sit back and laugh because for one thing, besides this blog.. I follow absolutely nothing about this case and unless someone sends me a link to something, I don't go looking. The people making the accusations are guilty of each having 30 different profiles themselves... so they automatically assume that everyone else does the same. I believe there's a psych term for that... It ranks right along up there with paranoia and we already know they're delusional... And, I can tell you with 100% certainty that there are about 6 people pretending to be 600. I've spent a lot of time with these people and their other "personalities" I can tell you that 90% of them are Eric.. and maybe 3 are Sandi - TLK for sure... she's always been so disconnected and cold when it comes to her kids.. only SHE would refer to a child as an "offspring" like she has with her own so many times.
I have only ever had one other account besides my own.. and it wasn't a fake name.. it was my name and I had the account to post on so my regular account couldn't be reported and disabled.
I will take responsibility for Preston Bell (to screw with Allison Bell) That account was made by a guy named Jerry and he just came around to get a rise out of Allison because she was PMing him when he first joined the page. Everyone knew who it was and giggled equally. Sandi Lessman tried everything in her power to try to friend him.. stating "you can accept me.. I don't bite.. hard ;) " Screen shot of THAT beauty is coming as soon as Jerry logs on the account to get one. Actually, there are a few and they're PRICELESS! Anyhoo...
Their STELLAR sleuthing skillz tells them Mike Barber must be MB because his initials are M and B.... lol need I say more? No.. I forgot about it already.. I don't need a fake account because to me, Facebook is about keeping up with my friends, "liking" my friends' posts, posting links to the new striped tights and hair bows I bought my girls. I'm done with this ... except for the unfinished business I have with making things right for Kyron. I'm not here for your entertainment.. or even my own. I am here to expose the lies that I saw through and the absolute BS that's being continued.

I think by now we all know who's who... They can post initials.. but it's all the same people talking to themselves and agreeing with themselves... Logging in everyday to finish another "level" of their online "game"
Totally ignoring the facts, making up their own... Totally being making an "abomination" out of Terri Horman.



Vinnie Conklin = Eric.. SHOCKER!
@Lester
It's MB. She's posting on the anti site as Mike Barber. She's thrown TH under her Barbie bus. She and Cindy have done great harm to TH. These anti sites came to be largely because of how vile and confrontational MB was on THSP. Her site attracted a bunch of malcontents and whack-a-moles and she did her best to encourage them to cause trouble for KH & DY and anyone else that crossed her. She used the underground page to direct the carnage and give people like Cindy their walking orders. She has done great harm to TH's situation and now continues as the newest anti. She has displayed her true character. You can take the tittie dancer off the pole but you can't take the pole out of the tittie dancer I suppose. If she was your only friend, you would have no friends. THSP had a lot of decent folks that just wanted TH to have her constitutional rights and thought LE had bungled the case. Because of malcontents like MB, THSP became the rallying cry for all the haters. Because of her need to be worshiped she had to drive the bang bus over TH one final time on her trip to haterville.

My response to that: Hell yeah I threw Terri under my Barbie bus! That's what a normal person does when they suspect someone is responsible for removing a child from his family and quite possibly doing "great harm" to him. My intentions were not to cover a crime. The second I got a feeling something wasn't adding up... I was out. As for doing Terri's case "great harm" - All I can say is I'm glad I to have given my laptop to LE to make copies of everything, every post on facebook, every private message etc regardless of whether or not it was deleted.. and if it ultimately comes down to her arrest and Kyron being found.. then all the better. Then I guess people can go back to "worshiping" me because I was the one who got all their nasty secrets out.

Funny thing is.. Carol was still praising me after I told her I was bowing out. *I* am not the "abomination"

Terri's lawyer wanted you and Sandi whips & chains gone months and months ago. You weren't "recruited" - you went off to make your own "abomination" which was equally, if not worse for Terri. I can't wait until they bring the 2 of you and you're poor excuse of "suppport" up at trial and try to claim that's why Terri looks so bad! They have a creepy guy with multiple personalities and a sex slave speaking up for her. Just what everyone wants!
Which, by the way... all those daily phone calls and lunch "dates" Sandi had with Dede.. bringing her "things" and "taking note" on what to say and what not to say.. I'm pretty sure all those will come up too. There's such thing (as told to me by the detective who interviewed me) as being an accessory after the fact when one is only putting out false information on the internet and elsewhere. That's why they were so interested in youQ I actually had no clue you guys were so.. umm.. "close" until I was asked ;)


ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT

Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 1

Hindering prosecution

(1)

A person commits the crime of hindering prosecution if, with intent to hinder the apprehension, prosecution, conviction or punishment of a person who has committed a crime punishable as a felony, or with the intent to assist a person who has committed a crime punishable as a felony in profiting or benefiting from the commission of the crime, the person:

(a)

Harbors or conceals such person; or

(b)

Warns such person of impending discovery or apprehension;or

(c)

Provides or aids in providing such person with money, transportation, weapon, disguise or other means of avoiding discovery or apprehension; or

(d)

Prevents or obstructs, by means of force, intimidation or deception, anyone from performing an act which might aid in the discovery or apprehension of such person; or

(e)

Suppresses by any act of concealment, alteration or destruction physical evidence which might aid in the discovery or apprehension of such person; or

(f)

Aids such person in securing or protecting the proceeds of the crime.

(2)

Hindering prosecution is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §207]



What makes me different is I stopped being an "accessory" after I found out what was going on and wanted no part of it. After all, I was here to defend someone I truly thought was innocent, not cover for them or hinder apprehension..
I'm not trying to "save myself" - Save myself from what exactly? Sending her body wash and facial scrub? I've sent bath baskets to a lot of people as gifts.. including Desiree. Voicing my opinion? If that were the case, then every blogger and forum poster would be in the same situation. I have nothing to save myself from... LOL please! My appearance here is purely fueled by disgust because what I witnessed with my own eyes and ears and the feeling in my gut that I wake up with every single day knowing that I could have possibly found out where Kyron was and never did.
LE isn't interested in me.. they are interested in the gateway I provided for them to see past all the lies they've been fed and that are continued to be spewed out to hinder apprehension and slander the family. Having an opinion of someone and voicing it is one thing, and perfectly legal. However, stating things as fact or trying to make something look like something it's not is something completely different.

Anyway, back to SL....

Every since the bondage community banished Sandi for watching an elderly woman be abused for years and years and never said a word to anyone or her family until the woman died and she was forced to testify. Perhaps if she was the "whistle blower" she claims she was, this woman would still be alive. She was the "caretaker" hmm... I wonder exactly WHO gave her the lethal dose?

"Betty Wallo’s family said Brent kept her in a drugged daze with a cocktail that included high doses of Valium and Vicodin.

“She was catatonic,” Mike Wallo said. “Her jaw was slack. Her head was to the side. She was practically drooling on herself.”

A woman who said she was one of Brent’s slaves and his housekeeper said by phone she found Betty covered in her own waste in varying degrees of drying.

Sandi Lessman
said she was banished from the Portland bondage community after she told Betty’s family what was going on."

Read more here http://www.katu.com/news/local/91995929.html


She even recognizes some of the kinksters from the pic that Sally was so kind enough to photoshop Kaine into








Ouch!




© http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/
No part of this blog or it's posts may be redistributed.

6 comments:

  1. Marybeth,
    I for one would like to thank you for stepping up and letting the light shine on all the lies, profiles, and the vast bs that is CBS, EL and SL! I think it speaks volumes about those people who have inserted themselves into this sad story simply for attention for themselves. Albeit, bad attention but attention just the same. While we have had our problems in the past I have to say that I am very proud of you stepping back when you detected a red flag about TMH.

    I hope you keep shining that light of truth into all the corners of darkness and lies in Kyron's name. This is, after all, about a little boy. A breathing, feeling little boy with an infectious smile and a personality uniquely his. I will never be the same after Kyron entered my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MB - I appreciate your posts on the blog, and keeping us all up to date with what's been happening. A couple of questions:

    1) What was it that made you finally start looking at TH with a different eye toward her possible involvement in Kyron's disappearance?

    2) Do you know which nics on InSession that the Terribots are using to post their filth and drivel defending Terri day in and day out. This would be very helpful info to those of us who are over there trying very hard to support Kyron and this investigation.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you for your courage, MB. I think they are all abominations, and need to share a cell with each other as accessories after the fact. I hope that the Horman family takes every single one of them to court and sues them for slander. Keep up the good work, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca - I never had a problem with you.. I always thought we were civil in our discussions.
    My intentions never were to try to cover up for someone whom I suspected committed a crime or deflect the blame to someone else. T seriously thought I was standing up for someone who was being falsely accused. When the media was reporting all about her personal life and shortcomings instead of what evidence was against her, I felt the need to speak up because almost everyone has a past they're not proud of and things that would make them look really bad in a case like this.
    However, (and this might answer twinmom's question too) after I found out about what was being discussed at the visits with CBS like how nonchalant she was about Kyron, what her attorney wanted to do to get a hold of discovery, the Kaine bash fests, not wanting to self incriminate at the divorce hearing, playing the custody game with J because she needs his child support as income, not fighting to see her baby... It's a *lot* more than what I can fit into this little comment box.. but let's just say that to me, when I was afforded the opportunity to see inside her life, she didn't act like someone who was innocent and being wrongly accused.. she acted like someone who was preparing a defense because she was guilty of having *something* to do with Kyron's disappearance. What? I'm still struggling to try to figure out. There came a point where I just wasn't confident in what I was saying anymore.. and after being gone for a short while, having time to think clearly, get out of the pissing match.. It all became pretty clear.

    As for the insession people, I know for a fact all the thsp people (EL, SL, CBS) are over there as well as 3 others.. Ysa Dominguez, Janet Schmidt and Jacquelynn Waldhart-Franklin (aka greenie)
    Chana has their info if you want FB links..
    I would have to see the posts over there to be able to tell who is who... I spent a lot of time with these people, and no matter how they try to change their writing style and whatnot, I can usually call 'em. It wasn't hard to tell who SL was on KHRS... only someone as disgusting as her would refer to a child as an "offspring"
    But seriously, there are about.. what? 6 people over there and between the 6 of them, they must have about 30 - 40 different sock puppet accounts. They are the only people (besides the winner on youtube) who are publicly speaking up for Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your reply, MB. I'd be happy to PM or e-mail you some snippets from InSession. What's the best way to contact you? If it's easier, you can PM me through Facebook under the profile Melvin Therault. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that would be even better.. i've only been there once when i asked chana for a link and it was too overwhelming to dig thru the millions of posts on those boards :(
    thetruth.guestblogger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete