Thursday, January 6, 2011

Photoshop? REALLY? The Truth about Lying- Part 2

    continued from Photoshop? REALLY? the Truth about Lying-Part 1 


Cindy I gave you EVERY opportunity and way out- you knew that I had what I said I had and STILL chose LIE and PLAY GAMES- You werent sure what I had so you didnt want to say anything in case I didnt know about something. This is about a missing child who needs help and support. An INNOCENT 7 year old. You gave the OPPOSITE of help and support for Kyron. You went AGAINST Kyron. That is ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPTABLE

Does ANY of  THIS look familiar?


Better questions:

When will you learn to quit lying and playing games off of the back of an INNOCENT 7 year old CHILD???

When will you learn to quit lying and playing games when you know someone knows what they are talking about? I told you ALL along I wasnt playing and you KNEW I KNEW and you KNEW I HAD THIS:

When are you going to grow up and take responsibility for your OWN choices and actions?

You are NOT a victim here. You MADE YOUR OWN BED.



Translation to those who dont know the "inside code:" My "cousin" is referring to Terri Horman

her "illness" is referring to her legal troubles

Isnt it DISGUSTING that she only wants "soft questions?"

 Kyron NEEDS the HARD questions answered. 

Alas, she wasnt in it for Kyron. She was in it to enable Terri Horman and DeDe Spicher.


Translation of "inside code:" 

my "cousin" refers to Terri Horman

my "uncle" refers to Terri Horman's father

"Auntie" refers to Terri Horman's mother

"much smaller living quarters" refers to jail

"doctor" refers to Stephen Houze, Terri Horman's attorney

"gather ALL the information he needs, to fully diagnose the situation" refers to the fact that once Terri is arrested and charged (moved to much smaller living quarters) Stephen Houze will have full discovery and be able to start preparing for Terri Horman's defense.

"my cousin's ex husband" is referring to Kaine Horman


There are a lot of people wondering why I'm doing this and I'm not in a position to fully explain it at this time.  Suffice it to say, for now, that I'm doing this for Kyron and his family. I'm doing this to expose the lies and games that are being played and perpetuated behind the scenes- partially in the hopes of stopping the lying and games and stop certain people from continuing to victimize the victims and warning new victims of whats really going on in the hopes that it will cut off the supply while at the same time set some records straight. My main goal is and always has been the same as most everybody else's: Justice for Kyron and peace for his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment